Heart aches are part of relationships whether you like it or not you'll get hurt when you're in a relationship. Some people say "I'll never get hurt because I love this person." NEWS FLASH!!! Some relationships weren't meant to be.
I was surprised myself when I got into this relationship when all of a sudden it ended not just silently but with a bang. I couldn't eat can't concentrate on what I'm doing because I couldn't stop thinking about her. Playing our song and just putting it on repeat so it would just play when I go to sleep and when I wake up to keep reminding myself the good times we had....
Well I realized now that every good thing has an ending. Do you know what I did? I just kept moving on until I forget that part of my life which by the way sucked when that relationship ended. I thought before we broke up that our relationship was solid but NO... some people just had to take her away from me. I just hate those people but I realized that those people were tests on how really strong our relationship is; I guess you can say that our relationship were bricks without cement holding it down and is just waiting to fall apart.
But then again that's life. Some end and some are born. But I still think of that person which broke my heart still wanting to be with her ( how stupid of me don't you think? XD) but that's love; taking away on your ability to think and just hoping for a miracle to happen.
Who am I kidding? It takes two to tango you know. You can give all your love to that person but you still need that person to love you back for the relationship to work.
Well this is where I end. Til' the next time when I have good to tell you... ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment